Stone therapy or a ceremony with the use of hot stones is one of the oldest methods of relaxation and healing which has a thousand years of history behind it.
This is a delightful ceremony that caresses the body from head to toe! Born by the earth, polished by water, sun and wind, stones are a source of natural and cosmic energy. The healing power of volcanic stones has a positive effect on the functioning of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems and normalizes blood pressure. It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and also relieves tension and fatigue which is so important in our active rhythm of life. The special energy of stones eliminates tension and stress, neutralizes negative energy and causes positive changes in the human energy field.
The Thai technique is different from the more common American version. In the Thai tradition, only warm stones are used. The stone ceremony begins with the legs and then the back, arms, chest, stomach and face are massaged. During the ceremony the impact of hands with the use of aroma oils alternates with stroking the body along a certain trajectory with stones - large, medium or small. We use volcanic basalt for a hot stone ceremony (stone temperature - 55 C). It contains the five elements: fire, water, air, metal and earth and therefore has especially useful properties. Due to its porous structure basalt slowly cools down and generously shares its warmth and positive energy with a person. Basalt has the ability to open energy channels and calm the mind, promoting grounding and focusing on the physical plane.
Duration: 30 minutes / 1 hour / 1.5 hours
- Acquaintance with the Master of the SPA salon Royal Thai Spa
- Thai Stone Ceremony 30 minutes / 1 hour / 1,5 hours
- Delicious fragrant tea and oriental sweets
Dear Guests! Please, check out with Royal Thai spa visiting recommendations.
During your first visit: Before the start of the session read the list of possible contraindications for Thai spa ceremonies and spa programs ("guest profile")
- Sign up for a session of SPA-ceremonies and Spa-programs in advance. You are an important Guest for us and we want to prepare for your arrival. Any consultation you can get by calling us in advance. +375 (29) 654-88-44
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment. This time is necessary for filling out the Guest questionnaire, where you need to provide information about your health and preferences. You will also have time to change clothes in a relaxed atmosphere thereby completely immersing yourself in the atmosphere of Thai tradition.
Late for the rituals/cancellation of the visit:
- Unfortunately, your delay may lead to a reduction in the procedure and reduce its effectiveness. Please note that we cannot make changes to the schedule of the masters as this may negatively affect other Spa Guests.
- If for some reason you cannot come to the session at the appointed time, you can always reschedule the appointment for a period convenient for you. However, please notify the salon Administrator in advance.
- We recommend turning off your mobile phone before the rituals.
- It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals, do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals, do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
- Always report any ailments to the Administrator before and after rituals.
For the Master's gratitude in the form of "Tipping" means that they did a good deed for their beloved Guest! If you want to thank the master there is a "gratitude box" in the Room for your program.