A relaxing SPA ritual will bring you back to life and fill your body with new forces. This is a romantic trip for two lovers. The best part is that even for complete relaxation you do not need to go to a distant and expensive resort, we have everything for a good rest, relieving stress and finding harmony in Royal Thai Spa.
Stages of Spa-ritual:
-Steaming in a cedar barrel
-A choice of Thai Oil ritual with aroma oils or Stone ritual with hot stones
-Local zone of your choice - Foot - foot ritual, face care ritual, neck and collar zone
-Tea ceremony with oriental sweets.
Duration: 2 hours
- Acquaintance with the Master of the SPA salon Royal Thai Spa
- Spa ritual for two-person "May Bay Island" 2 hours
- Delicious fragrant tea and oriental sweets
Dear Guests! Please, check out with Royal Thai spa visiting recommendations.
During your first visit: Before the start of the session read the list of possible contraindications for Thai spa ceremonies and spa programs ("guest profile")
- Sign up for a session of SPA-ceremonies and Spa-programs in advance. You are an important Guest for us and we want to prepare for your arrival. Any consultation you can get by calling us in advance. +375 (29) 654-88-44
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment. This time is necessary for filling out the Guest questionnaire, where you need to provide information about your health and preferences. You will also have time to change clothes in a relaxed atmosphere thereby completely immersing yourself in the atmosphere of Thai tradition.
Late for the rituals/cancellation of the visit:
- Unfortunately, your delay may lead to a reduction in the procedure and reduce its effectiveness. Please note that we cannot make changes to the schedule of the masters as this may negatively affect other Spa Guests.
- If for some reason you cannot come to the session at the appointed time, you can always reschedule the appointment for a period convenient for you. However, please notify the salon Administrator in advance.
- We recommend turning off your mobile phone before the rituals.
- It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals, do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals, do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
- Always report any ailments to the Administrator before and after rituals.
For the Master's gratitude in the form of "Tipping" means that they did a good deed for their beloved Guest! If you want to thank the master there is a "gratitude box" in the Room for your program.