This ceremony is known by several names one of which is “passive yoga”. This ritual is designed to bring your body into a state of balance quickly achieving both deep relaxation and an intense influx of vitality. The magic hands of a professional master will free the body from clamps and the accompanying feeling of stiffness, tone the muscles, improve blood circulation, increase the elasticity of the ligaments and joint mobility and restore the mechanisms of self-regulation of the body.
The traditional Thai ceremony is held on a special mat in an individual cotton suit. In the process the guest is given a passive role while the master gently presses, twists and stretches his body, using the thumbs, the surface of the palm and its base, the outer part of the wrist, elbows, forearms, knees and feet.
At the end of the ceremony, wonderful moments of bliss await you with fragrant tea and oriental treats.
Duration: 1 hour / 1.5 hours / 2 hours
- Acquaintance with the Master of the SPA salon Royal Thai Spa
- Nuad Thai - traditional Thai ritual 1 hour / 1.5 hours / 2 hours
- Delicious fragrant tea and oriental sweets
Dear Guests! Please, check out with Royal Thai spa visiting recommendations.
During your first visit: Before the start of the session read the list of possible contraindications for Thai spa ceremonies and spa programs ("guest profile")
- Sign up for a session of SPA-ceremonies and Spa-programs in advance. You are an important Guest for us and we want to prepare for your arrival. Any consultation you can get by calling us in advance. +375 (29) 654-88-44
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment. This time is necessary for filling out the Guest questionnaire, where you need to provide information about your health and preferences. You will also have time to change clothes in a relaxed atmosphere thereby completely immersing yourself in the atmosphere of Thai tradition.
Late for the rituals/cancellation of the visit:
- Unfortunately, your delay may lead to a reduction in the procedure and reduce its effectiveness. Please note that we cannot make changes to the schedule of the masters as this may negatively affect other Spa Guests.
- If for some reason you cannot come to the session at the appointed time, you can always reschedule the appointment for a period convenient for you. However, please notify the salon Administrator in advance.
- We recommend turning off your mobile phone before the rituals.
- It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals, do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals, do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
- Always report any ailments to the Administrator before and after rituals.
For the Master's gratitude in the form of "Tipping" means that they did a good deed for their beloved Guest! If you want to thank the master there is a "gratitude box" in the Room for your program.