Nuad Nam Mun is a charming mixture of muscle action, gentle manual therapy and the extraordinary tenderness of the master's hands with the use of aromatic oils.
During the traditional Thai Oil-ceremony, the master gently, but at the same time deep enough from the tips of the toes to the crown works out the muscles and every joint of the body improving blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, skilful impact on the reflex zones restores the free flow of energy through the body; the skin becomes tender, fragrant, aroma oils give it elasticity, nourish, moisturize and tone.
"Nuad Nam Mun" is a very effective way of relaxation for those who have constant stress, suffer from a disorder of the nervous system and at the same time are sensitive to the stretches used in the traditional Thai ceremony.
Despite the softness, the Oil ceremony works well on different levels - physical, energetic and emotional. The gentle effect of oils effectively relieves tension and eliminates muscle pain, the skin becomes firm and elastic. The nervous system calms down and restores.
The Oil Ceremony is a powerful stimulating, toning, cleansing and rejuvenating procedure. The ceremony slows down and corrects the ageing process, normalizes sleep, metabolic processes in the skin and the activity of all internal organs, eliminates congestion in the body and even sharpens eyesight.
During the session, you will completely renounce momentary problems and get a charge of positive emotions.
Duration: 1 hour / 1.5 hours / 2 hours
- Acquaintance with the Master of the SPA salon Royal Thai Spa
- Nuad Nam Mun Традиционный тайскаий oil-ритуал 1 hour / 1,5 hours / 2 hours
- Delicious fragrant tea and oriental sweets
Dear Guests! Please, check out with Royal Thai spa visiting recommendations.
During your first visit: Before the start of the session read the list of possible contraindications for Thai spa ceremonies and spa programs ("guest profile")
- Sign up for a session of SPA-ceremonies and Spa-programs in advance. You are an important Guest for us and we want to prepare for your arrival. Any consultation you can get by calling us in advance. +375 (29) 654-88-44
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment. This time is necessary for filling out the Guest questionnaire, where you need to provide information about your health and preferences. You will also have time to change clothes in a relaxed atmosphere thereby completely immersing yourself in the atmosphere of Thai tradition.
Late for the rituals/cancellation of the visit:
- Unfortunately, your delay may lead to a reduction in the procedure and reduce its effectiveness. Please note that we cannot make changes to the schedule of the masters as this may negatively affect other Spa Guests.
- If for some reason you cannot come to the session at the appointed time, you can always reschedule the appointment for a period convenient for you. However, please notify the salon Administrator in advance.
- We recommend turning off your mobile phone before the rituals.
- It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals, do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals, do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
- Always report any ailments to the Administrator before and after rituals.
For the Master's gratitude in the form of "Tipping" means that they did a good deed for their beloved Guest! If you want to thank the master there is a "gratitude box" in the Room for your program.