Royal Thai Spa is a spa with a European level of service and comfort, which created an atmosphere of warmth and oriental goodwill.
The Royal Thai Spa employees are professional certified masters from Thailand with many years of experience (from 8 to 20 years) in different countries of the world. They graduated from Wat Po School of Traditional Medicine in Bangkok and various schools from the Thai Traditional Medicine Association. Thai masters are the golden hands of our Thai Spa salon. They perfectly know the centuries-old traditions of Thai ceremonies and subtly feel the energy and needs of the guest. Our masters will become reliable guides for you on the path of recovery, rejuvenation, and gaining inner balance and self-confidence.
Our salon tried to create for you all the conditions for a healthy, pleasant and unforgettable pastime. With us, you can spend happy hours with the whole family or in the company of a loved one or friend or just be alone with yourself and with your thoughts.
Royal Thai Spa - an "Object of the Year 2015" in the category "Spa rituals"!
Dear Guests! Please, check out with Royal Thai spa visiting recommendations.
During your first visit: Before the start of the session read the list of possible contraindications for Thai spa ceremonies and spa programs ("guest profile")
- Sign up for a session of SPA-ceremonies and Spa-programs in advance. You are an important Guest for us and we want to prepare for your arrival. Any consultation you can get by calling us in advance. +375 (29) 654-88-44
-Arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment. This time is necessary for filling out the Guest questionnaire, where you need to provide information about your health and preferences. You will also have time to change clothes in a relaxed atmosphere thereby completely immersing yourself in the atmosphere of Thai tradition..
Late for the rituals/cancellation of the visit:
- Unfortunately, your delay may lead to a reduction in the procedure and reduce its effectiveness. Please note that we cannot make changes to the schedule of the masters as this may negatively affect other Spa Guests.
- If for some reason you cannot come to the session at the appointed time, you can always reschedule the appointment for a period convenient for you. However, please notify the salon Administrator in advance.
- We recommend turning off your mobile phone before the rituals.
- It is better to feel a slight hunger than a full stomach before the rituals
do not eat 2 hours before any rituals.
- Always report any ailments to the Administrator before and after rituals.
For the Master's gratitude in the form of "Tipping" means that they did a good deed for their beloved Guest! If you want to thank the master there is a "gratitude box" in the Room for your program.